- BUMC Library Blackboard and Reserves Page
- BUMC Faculty Resources
- Exam Master [Requires Internet Explorer]
- Information for Community Faculty
- Make a purchase request for a book or journal
- MedEd Portal
- The Medical Teacher [journal]
- ISI Journal Citation Reports
- Medical Images Subject Page
- Krasker Film/Video
- Books in Print
- Medical Education Subject Guide
- Biomedical Research Subject Guide
- Featured Subject Guide: Public Health see also African Studies and Health see also International Health and Travel see also Preventive Medicine
- View all Subject Guides A-Z
Librarians are available to provide a number of services to support course instructors, including:
- Assignment assistance: Librarians can arrange computer labs for drop-in course-integrated student training.
- Information liaison services: A Librarian can be assigned to your class to act as a point of contact for students as they navigate Library resources.
- Curriculum-integrated training: Librarians can visit your class or provide hands-on information literacy sessions in the Library computing labs.
- Faculty training: Librarians can provide training for faculty on Library resources.
- Reference services: Librarians are available M-F, 8:30-5:00, at the reference desk.
If you have questions or would like to arrange for the above services contact David Flynn, Head of Library & Information Management Education, at (617) 638-4271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Library provides a number of online services supporting course instructors, including:
- Subject Guides: Librarians can create subject guides to provide easy access to information resources
- Web support: Librarians can design and maintain web portals to highlight information relevant to your course and students.
- Tutorials: Librarians can design online tutorials guiding students through the search process.
- Medical Image Resources: A selection of websites featuring medical images is available from the Library's homepage. Please be aware of copyright when using these sites.
If you have questions or would like to arrange for the above services contact A'Llyn Ettien, Head of Technical Services, at (617) 638-4236 or email@example.com.
Information on Education Services:
- David Flynn, MS (LIS), Head of Library & Information Management Education
(617) 638-4271 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on Copyright:
- Joseph Harzbecker, MSLS, MA, AHIP, Head of Reference & Electronic Collections Management
(617) 638-4253 or email@example.com