- BUMC Library Blackboard and Reserves Page
- BUMC Faculty Resources
- Exam Master [Requires Internet Explorer]
- Information for Community Faculty
- Web of Science: Science Citation Index Expanded
- Make a purchase request for a book or journal
- ISI Journal Citation Reports
- Books In Print
- Medical Images
- The Medical Teacher (journal)
- Medical Education Subject Guide
- Biomedical Research Subject Guide
- Featured Subject Guide: Bioethics see also Forensic Medicine and Jurisprudence : Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- View all Subject Guides A-Z
Librarians are available to provide a number of services to support course instructors, including:
- Assignment assistance: Librarians can arrange computer labs for drop-in course-integrated student training.
- Information liaison services: A Librarian can be assigned to your class to act as a point-of-contact for students as they navigate Library resources.
- Curriculum-integrated training: Librarians can visit your class or provide hands-on information literacy sessions in the Library computing labs.
- Faculty training: Librarians can provide training for faculty on Library resources.
- Reference services: Librarians are available M-F, 8:30-5 at the reference desk.
If you have questions or would like to arrange for the above services contact Young-Joo Lee [(617) 638-9183, email@example.com], Education and Information Services Librarian .
The Library provides a number of online services supporting course instructors, including:
- Subject Guides: Librarians can create subject guides to provide easy access to information resources
- Web support: Librarians can design and maintain web portals to information relevant to your course and students.
- Tutorials: Librarians can design online tutorials guiding students through the search process.
- Medical Image Resources: A selection of websites featuring medical images is available from the Library's homepage. Please be aware of copyright when using these sites.
If you have questions or would like to arrange for the above services contact David Flynn [(617) 638-4271, firstname.lastname@example.org], Head of Library and Information Management Education .
Information on Education Services:
- David Flynn, MS (LIS),
Head of Library and Information Management Education
(617) 638-4271 or email@example.com
Information on Copyright:
- Joseph Harzbecker, MSLS, MA, AHIP,
Head of Reference & Electronic Collections Management
(617) 638-4253 or firstname.lastname@example.org