Clinical Faculty Portal
- AAMC Annotated Bibliography of Journals for Educational Scholarship (pdf)
- BUMC Faculty Resources
- BUMC Library Blackboard and Reserves Page
- BUMC Library Tutorials
- BUSM Faculty Central
- BUSM Syllabi Citation Guidelines
- Exam Master [Requires Internet Explorer]
- Faculty Development Resources Online 2015 (pdf)
- Information for Community Faculty
- John McCahan Medical Campus Education Day
- Krasker Film/Video
- Make a purchase request for a book or journal
- MedEd Portal
- Academic Medicine (1989-Present)
- Advances in Health Sciences Education (1997-Present)
- Advances in Medical Education and Practice (2010-Present)
- Advances in Physiology Education (1989-Present)
- BMC Medical Education (2001-Present)
- Clinical Teacher (2004-Present)
- Journal of Cancer Education
Accessible via ProQuest (2001-Present) Note: Most recent 1 year not available
Accessible via Springer Link (2007-Present)
- Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions (1996-Present)
- Journal of Surgical Education (2007-Present)
- Medical Education (1966-Present)
- Medical Education Online (1996-Present)
- Medical Science Educator (2011-Present)
- Medical Teacher
Accessible via Ebsco (1990-Present) Note: Most recent 18 months not available.
Accessible via Informaworld (1997-Present)
- Teaching and Learning in Medicine (1989-Present)
Note: While these blogs have been carefully selected for both their content and their authorship, please be aware when using blogs that they are usually not a peer-reviewed resource. Each blog post is the opinion of the person or organization who wrote it. Additionally, blogs vary in how often they are updated and sometimes the owner stops writing them altogether.
- AMA Wire: Medical Education
- AM Rounds
- CMAJ Blogs: Medical Education
- Dependable Reviews of Medical Education Research Literature (DR MERL)
- Harvard Macy Community Blog
- Humanizing Medicine: The Blog of the Arthur P. Gold Foundation: Medical Education
- International Clinical Educators (ICE) Blog
- The Osmosis Blog
- Scope: Medical Education
- Technology in (Medical) Education
- TedMed: Medical Education
- Wing of Zock
- Faculty Portal
- Medical Education Subject Guide
- Medical Images Subject Guide
- View all Subject Guides A-Z
Librarians are available to provide a number of services to support course instructors, including:
- Assignment assistance: Librarians can arrange computer labs for drop-in course-integrated student training.
- Information liaison services: A Librarian can be assigned to your class to act as a point of contact for students as they navigate Library resources.
- Curriculum-integrated training: Librarians can visit your class or provide hands-on information literacy sessions in the Library computing labs.
- Faculty training: Librarians can provide training for faculty on Library resources.
- Reference services: Librarians are available M-F, 8:30-5:00, at the reference desk.
The Library provides a number of online services supporting course instructors, including:
- Subject Guides: Librarians can create subject guides to provide easy access to information resources
- Web support: Librarians can design and maintain web portals to highlight information relevant to your course and students.
- Tutorials: Librarians can design online tutorials guiding students through the search process.
- Medical Image Resources: A subject guide to medical images is available. Please be aware of copyright when using these resources.
If you have questions or would like to arrange for the above services contact David Flynn, Head of Library & Information Management Education, at (617) 638-4271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- David Flynn, MS (LIS), Head of Library & Information Management Education
(617) 638-4271 or email@example.com